Registration for the ATTW 2016 conference in Houston is now open! We are trying EventBrite this year as we look for ways to simplify the registration process for both members and ATTW volunteers:
- You can register, pay for your conference registration, and register for the Women in Technical Communication luncheon through our registration portal on EventBrite.
- Registration costs will be the same as in 2015.
- Pay with a credit card or mail us a check — though we much prefer the former.
- Pay in advance or at the door — though again, the former is preferred.
- Online registration will close March 25.
Questions about registration? Trouble? Please email us at email@example.com.
ATTW membership—required for conference presenters—is still renewed through Taylor and Francis. Find instructions on how to renew on the ATTW website. If you have questions about your membership status, contact Michelle McMullin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re error-checking the 2016 conference program now. Watch for upcoming posts from conference chairs Natalya Matveeva and Godwin Agboka about the sessions you can expect this year.
More information about the conference can be found at attw.org. See you in Houston!